Thursday, January 28, 2010

Field Trip!

State of mind: Excitement, ready to move on.
Task at hand: Write a second script, silent this time and move on to character design. Do some quick family designs and save the "fireman" design for when I go meet the firemen.(did some research...GOOGLE SUCKS..I NEED SOME REAL STUFFZ).
On the horizon: More character design,editing of script a bit and synopsis.
What is working: Story,planning. Energy.
What is not working: MUSIC~! NEED MUSIC!
Other thoughts: Um, I'm glad everyone liked my story...I'm sorry I almost burst into tears when I pitched it. It reminded me of the time I pitched my painter story. So, thanks everyone. I promise to take in all the input I can to make this a great film. I will make all of you guys proud. <3

3 comments:

  1. Eva, it was a beautiful moment. You nearly had everyone in tears. That alone should tell you volumes about the power of your concept. Nice work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, also...I really want to see your TACDC bumper posted here on your blog. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try looking up firefighter gear... as for the emotion you have attached to the story, I was thinking how much the story reflects your personal situation, you could be running your ice cream shop, bravo for following your dream! Thank you for your courage!

    ReplyDelete