Thursday, April 22, 2010

late post part 2

State-o-mind: better
Task at Hand: improving daughter lip sync
On The Horizon: finishing this and helping other
What is working: after effects is better and i am not as stressed anymore
What is not working: trying to organize myself during finals
Other thoughts: I know this is going to look awesome once we completely finish this. It so cool and nerve wrecking to see files I worked on be enhanced by someone else. I mean, I feel like truly EVERYONE is putting their sweat in tears into it. I just feel like I want to give back that effort as best I can because that's what I feel I am getting from them.
Thats why I stress...
But that won't stop me from doing my best.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing your best... we each have different super skills and we couldn't get where we are without yours!!

    ReplyDelete