Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final Post

Alright...um...I;m guessing this is the last post for this term. We are nearly 100% done, we just need to edit sound a bit and teak a few things.
I learned ALOT this term. Aside of getting to know the team better, I got to know myself better. I was very comfortable working in a team. I was actually kinda sad to know this project was eventually going to come to an end. Knowing that we all pitched in different abilities and talents to help create a project was amazing.
I know now how to do an amazing jib jab animation with a great quality look.
It helps working with very talented people and having all of them give you their different opinions.

The animation that inspired me the most this whole semester, I guess, was...several...I mean, first short animation that inspired me was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuTNdHadwbk&playnext_from=TL&videos=twMugQV7V2I

And the feature animation that inspired me this term was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88x08ePynt0

:D If working in studios in this much fun (I bet its twice the work, I know its awesome!)

1 comment:

  1. Hola Eva. Espero que todo está bien y seremos bendecidos con su compañía muy pronto.

    They tell me that stuff at the top of this post makes sense. I'll have to take their word on that one since I'm illiterate in Spanish.

    Cheers!
    -hpdw

    ReplyDelete