Thursday, February 18, 2010

State of Mind: Educated and now confident.
Task at Hand: New storyboards and planning the day for tomorrow.
On the Horizon: lots of work
What is Working: Having gone to see the firemen and actually get a good grasp of their noble career.
What is not Working: My lazy lazy and tired self.
Other thoughts: So, I went to see the firemen and I saw an old salpointe classmate of mine there. Not anyone that I knew personally, he used to make out with his girlfriend in the alley I used to hide in because I didn't work well in that enviroment. He showed me around, got me to try some stuff and actually touch things. It was amazing. I wish I had taken a camera. I feel like a retard, but I know everything and I know how to put it to good use.

Mr. G's lecture was very informative and relaxed me a bit on how the whole process will go. It should be good. Lets get this goin' guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment