Thursday, February 4, 2010

State of Mind: Wondering and slightly frustrated....
Task at Hand: Storyboards and character design
On the Horizon: stuffz
What is Working: I did some storyboardz for the team tomorrow. I had fun making them. They can take what they want. I hope it helps the boys. I also started the animatic/storyboards for my short. I need to finish up the silent script, but I can't stop working. I HAVE time now to do so.
What is not Working: This weekend. I want to sleep this weekend over or just get out of Tucson. Its not helping my work flow. *ANGER*

Other:

So, I started on some work and I feel like I can really participate on the hands on stuff. My brain today was not up for suggestions and I feel awful since everyone was putting so much input. Then, when Charles told me that they were meeting tomorrow to storyboard and I don't think I'll be able to make it, I went ahead and started to storyboard what I had seen based on what Max told us. They're not perfect, and could use some work, but they should help the process.

Loft Membership Pro-bono from The Art Center Design College on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I also felt less than spectacular in class yesterday (actually do so most days) Some days we are on and others we are not and I don't believe that I have ever been awarded "points" in class other than for my memory. I just trust that in the process I have a place and just keep doing what I can to help out. Be kind to the kitty!

    ReplyDelete